Tuesday, March 24, 2009

bleargh

So...tired...
Spring is finally almost here.  We'll be able to bring my baby horse over to the new house soon.  But first, a fence.  A shelter.  Gates and graveled areas and such.  And before that: site prep.  In this case, that meant removal of a surprisingly tenacious old woodshed.  And shoveling and hauling wood chips to get them out of the way of the shelter/corral.  We worked all weekend and yesterday and a bit more today and we're finally ready.
But the ol' blog has taken a backseat.  I'd stagger in from outside all wet and cold and couldn't bear to lift my hands to the keyboard to post.  But I think I'm going to be ok now.  

My clear gesso arrived yesterday and I've put a coat onto several different surfaces (wood and canvas) to see how I like it.  More on this later.

No comments: