My canvas-on-panel issues aren't entirely worked out yet. I think my next step is to try clear gesso over a print and see if a more absorbent surface works better. In the meantime, I've got a coat of regular gesso drying on a plain unprinted canvas mounted to a board. I usually put 3 coats of gesso down and lightly sand in between each one, so it's going to be a little while before I can start anything on it.
So I pulled out the ol' Yupo again and made a couple more drawings. These are magnolia buds from some of the pictures I've been taking. I'll paint these in later but I wanted to make sure I scanned them in first.
It's snowing outside. I'm so over it.