1. Creating things. Anything, really. I get cranky and irritable if I haven't made something in a while. Sewing, drawing, painting, even just a quick birthday card can help.
2. Tea. I don't drink coffee or alcohol (not a moral stand, I just can't stand the taste of either) so my drinking problem is tea. Ty-phoo or Barry's preferably, with milk and a bit of turbinado sugar.
3. Cute! I wouldn't have thought of this except I just bought a bag that I absolutely did not need just because it has cuuuute lil' cartoon owls on it. And I read Cute Overload every day.
4. Ben and Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake ice cream. I've never been an ice cream person and I don't usually go for sweet things, but this has me totally addicted. Small portions is the key.
5. Color. I react really strongly to colors - the ones I love and the ones I hate. I'll see a photo online, a fabric, a paint chip, whatever it is and have a physical reaction.
I know I ought to tag more people, but (single tear) I haven't made enough blog-friends that I would consider asking. But I'm pretty new to all this blogging and Flickring and such, so I'll do better the next time :)