Thursday, December 17, 2009

Stockings



I don't usually share my sewing projects on my blog - I worry that you're expecting art and giving you sewing instead would be a cruel bait-and-switch :) But I'm feeling very festive today and I wanted to show you what I've been working on yesterday and today. I had made stockings already for my sweetie, my horse, and our oldest cat, but since the other kitties are more recent (and we had no Christmas last year due to being in the middle of moving), I am making the last three right now. Hey, it's not Christmas yet - it still counts, right?

In our old house, we had a proper mantel to display things on, but I'm stuck with this odd round fireplace now...I think by next year I'll have a couple of shelves over/around this fireplace so I can use actual stocking holders and not have to fake it with stick-on hooks :)

No comments: