Wednesday, December 2, 2009

An experiment

A few days ago I decided to try placing an ad on a blog to see what would happen. I've loved being featured on blogs but blog posts seem to disappear so quickly under all the new posts. So I happened to see a mention of ad space available on Where the Lovely Things Are just as I was thinking about advertising anyway and I thought "why not?"

I know my way around Photoshop pretty well but I never tried to make anything animated before. The only hard part was picking out my images - it's ridiculously easy to make them rotate. Anyway, here's what it looks like (although I guess it won't show it animating here):


And here's a shot of it on the blog:



I'm watching the stats and I'll let you all know how it goes! Head over to Mallory's lovely blog to see the fancy animated version.


No comments: