Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Paintings and collage


This is the start of the second canvas.  I'm kind of just messing about with these because I'm not really sure what I want to do with them.  It makes sense to find a local coffee shop or boutique to hang canvases since a) I don't need to frame them to hang them and b) they're more expensive than prints and therefore more difficult to sell online.  Besides the fact that stretched canvases would be sort of tricky to ship safely.  

This is a digital collage I made to put into a frame that I was bored with and spray painted an electric blue.  I wanted something that could compete with the frame--hence the pink and orange.  I kind of like how it turned out, though, so I'm thinking of adding it to my shop.


That's all for now...I'll add another Photoshop how-to soon with a couple of my little tricks I used making this.
   

No comments: