Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I was there and now I'm here.






So I was too unhappy about moving and leaving school to feel like blogging or worrying about anything but the essentials, but here's the scoop:  I don't live in the Spokane area now, I live in the Seattle area.  In a new house with lots of space for the horse (who will be coming over later) and a brand new garden.  I left the BFA program I was in and will be getting a BA in studio art instead.  I'm not sure how I feel about all this yet (even though I knew it was coming).  

But I have a bigger studio space, which I'm getting set up.  I bought a really nice used Epson Stylus Pro 4000 printer and I'm making new work, both digital and, y'know, with like paint and stuff.  So it's going to be ok.  It's weird right now though.

These are a few of my newer pieces...more on my website.

No comments: