Thursday, October 15, 2009

The trail





I went for a ride today in between rain showers. This is the pipeline trail near our house and despite the chill, everything still looks pretty green. I'm going to keep riding as long as I can this fall and see how she does - at our old house it would be too icy or muddy or both to ride very far into fall. My mare is not waiting around to find out what the weather will be like and has already grown much of her winter coat. Look at those fuzzy little ears :)

These are pics I took with my new phone. I don't love the quality of the pics it takes but it's definitely handy to have a little camera in my pocket whenever the whim strikes me.

2 comments:

freshlychopped said...

this looks so relaxing and lovely!

Janelle said...

Yeah, we had a great time. Today it's pouring rain so I'm glad I went yesterday and only got sprinkled on a little.