Sunday, October 11, 2009

Ballard art walk

So the art walk went really well except for a few times when there was no one to talk to and I was bored :) But I met a lot of really nice people and gave out some business cards and overall I will call it a success. I worked enough retail jobs to feel pretty good about my ability to greet people and make small talk. I'm glad I'm not working retail anymore (so glad) but I definitely feel like it gave me some good people skills.

One more next month - hope to see even more people. I mean, free wine and snacks...why isn't everyone out at the art walk?

2 comments:

annamaria potamiti said...

Congratulations! The paintings look lovely in their white frames!
Annamaria

Janelle said...

Thanks, Annamaria! I love white (as you know) - white space on the paper or canvas, white frames, white mats...